New set up

leedragon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just put new plants hopfully he likes them. And hopfully I didn't put anything that is gonna kill it with time when it's residuals build up in it's system when drinking or eating out of those plants.

Attachments

• IMG_20230811_164247.jpg
    IMG_20230811_164247.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20230811_164235.jpg
    IMG_20230811_164235.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20230811_164243.jpg
    IMG_20230811_164243.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20230811_164208.jpg
    IMG_20230811_164208.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20230811_164215.jpg
    IMG_20230811_164215.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 38
Is this for a jacksons? I think I see a ficus... I have always killed those off. They seem to hate me and no matter what I do drop every leaf on them.
yes, plenty of water, plenty of light and not to cold. I this moffo has suvived alot, insect infestation, cold snapp, driedness. Still going. But now I have to get a plant light that doesnt affect the chameleon negatively, light waves can mess up their eyes as with old uvb light did.

yes, plenty of water, plenty of light and not to cold. I this moffo has suvived alot, insect infestation, cold snapp, driedness. Still going. But now I have to get a plant light that doesnt affect the chameleon negatively, light waves can mess up their eyes as with old uvb light did.
I have been using the jungle dawn led bar that arcadia makes. Super impressed with it.

Have you notice anything affecting the chameleon, like closing or rubbing their eyes or swolloing or something?
None once so ever. I have had it on his cage the last year. You will get a few degrees raise in temp. But I have a 9 inch distance between where it sits on my cage and the closest branches and Beman has never had an issue. I do not run it the entire day kicks on 2 hours after uvb does and kicks off 2 hours before uvb shuts off for the night.

Just put new plants hopfully he likes them. And hopfully I didn't put anything that is gonna kill it with time when it's residuals build up in it's system when drinking or eating out of those plants.
Absolutely stunning enclosure! But with that many plants, where the heck is he?!? Haha.

Sharing pictures of your reptile collection is funny? HaHa!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
It´s the theory of why we laugh. A evolutionary signal that a potential danger being okey so the group would mimic it and let others know. That is why when we laugh it is stress relieving. Because our brains tells us the danger is not a danger ( the stress is dissapeared), In this case the first impression was that you were being satirical with the response and I found it funny in the way that a more harsh meaning of the response turns out to be mild. Hope that cleared it out :)

It´s the theory of why we laugh. A evolutionary signal that a potential danger being okey so the group would mimic it and let others know. That is why when we laugh it is stress relieving. Because our brains tells us the danger is not a danger ( the stress is dissapeared), In this case the first impression was that you were being satirical with the response and I found it funny in the way that a more harsh meaning of the response turns out to be mild. Hope that cleared it out :)
HaHa! Sounds good.

You were long overdue to post pictures of your chameleons.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom