New Pick up :) Mr.Viotech aka Skittles cell phone pics but wow.

BullyChams

NEW HERE
hello everyone. i pick up this boy on monday and did not know what to expect.

my jaw locked and dropped lol!!! i got him off joshdhensley he around 8 months but the best part is he is so cool, nice, friendly. i dont like getting him mad but i jus had to see his colors plus this is the only way he gets mad. cant wait to get him a girl:) eats right out of your hand its so cool. cant wait for the weather to get better here in socal so i can take the good camera out :)

Thanks again Josh:) we love this boy :)
photo-1-1.jpg

MAN THE YELLOW ON THIS GUY ARE CRAZY. THEY ALL FADE INTO HIS ORANGE AND RED
WOW WOW

CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS GUY ALL GROWN UP

Josh & Michelle do have pretty chameleons, I saw that boy a couple of months ago and he was pretty even then. Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

I think I am getting a couple of chams from them soon.:)

I think I scored for my first panter:)

big thanks to Josh and lance

Hey red eye you hav pics

Who are th parants ??
Thanks

Glad to hear that he is doing well, I had a really hard time getting rid of him, I hope that he does well with you and that you enjoy him. I got him from Lance at the Sept show last year and I waited and waited to get another panther and he was the one! But with our upcoming move to NC and then Josh's possible deployment, there is just too much for me to handle and so before the move, I thought that I needed to part with my chams. As hard as it is, it is not forever, we will get more someday and still have some that are here for now. Please keep us updated on him and call us or use this forum if you have any questions as this is the place to be!

Thanks
Michelle Hensley

Back
Top Bottom