New Panther morph?

There has been quiet talk about this coloration for a year and a half. They are wild imports, not mixed locale animals. I remember seeing a pic of one from a well known breeder quite some time ago.

They sure have an amazing look to them... I wana be on the list to buy one when they start to breed a little more. :)

I have a pair of this new morph and I have never seen anything like them before. And they are WC . They have a very nice bright white body with thick blue bar, Yellow eyes and mouth and red spots all over the body. Mine has yellow on the underside.

Yes they are Very nice there called Nosy Faly(red rain) panthers in europe and the uk,
There are lots of new ones popping up at the show in hamm germany,such as ankarana,Nosy Ramada,Nosy faly thats just a few
But one of my favs is the nosy mitsio's they are stunning!

I have a pair of this new morph and I have never seen anything like them before. And they are WC . They have a very nice bright white body with thick blue bar, Yellow eyes and mouth and red spots all over the body. Mine has yellow on the underside.

Got any pics of them, Pam? They sound beautiful.

I posted one of the pics under pamschams in the gallery. I only have 1.1 Oorana Mena was the name given for Red Rain? I thought. Do you have any pics of the ones in Europe.

Europeans seem to have always had a desire to classify the locales that are clumped together in the other markets. They also always have first dibs, and a lot of illegal importations seem to... "not" happen.

here are a few:

nosy_faly001.jpg

nosy_faly003.jpg

nosy_faly004.jpg

nosy_faly011.jpg

I haven't been able to either, Pam.. and I really, really want to see those pictures.

Edit: Thanks, Will! How come Pam and I can't get the darned pictures to load?

Back
Top Bottom