New Nosy Be Male!!! Say Hello to Elwood!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
WooHoo! Well I would have to call my family Complete for the moment... THANKS CHRIS! (Geckoxp)... UPS just dropped off my new Nosy Be Male... He was totally active and healthy right out of the box. I have him sitting on a Dwarf Schefflera in my Office until I take him home at lunch for a feeding and water.... I am so excited. Say hello to Elwood! He was sired by Fingon at Kammers... Once I fix whetever is bothering my Fems eyes I will be producing some true blue Nosy Babies! This guy is going to be a great breeder for me!
This pic was provided by Chris, You really have to meet him in person to gain a respect for this guy...he is awesome... and has a great personality!

Thanks Again Chris...
~Joe
untitled-1.jpg

Joe-

I received your email but for whatever reason I can not send out on my pda or I would have written you back.

Glad to know he arrived safely! Send over some pics of his setup when you get a chance...im sure with your pictures and presence on this forum I won't miss the guy at all...ok well maybe a little. :(

Cheers!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how frickin happy are you right now joe!!! get back to work and stop staring at that cham, he made it all the way to you. he'll be fine untill you can get him home! and when are you going to pick up this cage ???

:D:):D:):D:) Thanks Guys! Hopefully I will passing some of his offspring off to some of you in around a year or so! He really does have the coolest little personality.

It was pretty funny... I had him kickin it on his plant on my desk, and I had a client (one that is on my blacklist, they came to brownose for buisness) stop in unnanounced for meeting. So he just sat on the top of his tree and watched the entire meeting, while I ripped into this guy for his crappy service. He was so observant just watching us... Looked like he was dying to figure out what we were talking about. He is happy at home in cage now after a nice misting then some gutloaded supers... and a couple silkies roaming the leaves.

More Pics to come.. you know it!

~Joe

that is the worst looking chameleon i have ever see!!!!! what were you thinking???? if i was that ham i would put a bag on my head and draw a face on my but and walk around backwards!!!!!!!!!!

but really i just keep thinking how the pictures make me smile, i cant imagine what he looks like in person, let alone on your hand.......... good show sir, good show indeed

Thanks Man!...

Dude... Come up one of these days during the weekend!... BBQ and drinks on me... You gotta check out the Cham room. Even a place for you to crash if you wanna drink it up. That invite goes out to anyone who hits me up and is interested. I want to come get that cage as soon as I can find a few spare hours.:rolleyes:

that is the worst looking chameleon i have ever see!!!!! what were you thinking???? if i was that ham i would put a bag on my head and draw a face on my but and walk around backwards!!!!!!!!!!

but really i just keep thinking how the pictures make me smile, i cant imagine what he looks like in person, let alone on your hand.......... good show sir, good show indeed

Joe -

It was be the socal weather down there but don't be surprised that he gains weight real quick...I told you I can see him easily over 150g if not pushing 200, especially if your feeding him all the goodies he can eat.

Oh and the other thing...he wouldnt touch a silkie or super from me so again maybe its the socal weather and the travel that got him going...way to go!

Awesome Jake!

I love the red freckles on Neo. By Chris's calculation he is a month or two shy of a year I believe... I can't remember exactly ... Correct me if I'm off Chris. Yeah he didn't seem to into the worms when I put his cup in. I haven't witnessed him eat one yet, but we'll see when I get home. If he doesn't like worms that's coo... I also having two Flavors of Roach on the menu along with gutloaged crix.

Hey Jake...HAHA funny thing... To Bad your chams name isn't ..."Jake" haha then we Could have "Jake and Elwood" The Blues Brothers... And they are Brothers! That would be awesome. We could dress them up in little suits and shades!
:cool::cool:

Joe -

He should be 1yr right around August 1st...

When I added on the picture below I labeled him at 4.5mo old on 12/16/07 so that would put him right around Aug 1st. When I shipped him he was 104g and growing 2-4g a week. I am sure he will love the roaches but I am not sure about the worms. He ate a horn from me occasionally but that was it...cricks were never a problem and he really never went into a hunger strike at all.

Ain't he cute!

P1010023.JPG

Awesome Jake!

I love the red freckles on Neo. By Chris's calculation he is a month or two shy of a year I believe... I can't remember exactly ... Correct me if I'm off Chris. Yeah he didn't seem to into the worms when I put his cup in. I haven't witnessed him eat one yet, but we'll see when I get home. If he doesn't like worms that's coo... I also having two Flavors of Roach on the menu along with gutloaged crix.

Hey Jake...HAHA funny thing... To Bad your chams name isn't ..."Jake" haha then we Could have "Jake and Elwood" The Blues Brothers... And they are Brothers! That would be awesome. We could dress them up in little suits and shades!
:cool::cool:

Yep, clutch mates. Check out the new post I made, pretty awsome to see the changes.

Thanks,
Jake

Back
Top Bottom