New Member intro

spinz4

Hey just picked me up a Jacksons and a friend imfaster told me to register here to help with upkeep and all. I have a couple pics from a camera phone. Anyway enjoy!

newson2.jpg

newson.jpg

Thanks!

Thats an awesome cham.. Dang ain't that a bute? Nice and your indeed in the right online world no doubt. People here have pimped me with some of the most correct ideas in care then anything I could get out of a book.

Welcome to the forums.. Enjoy your stay and keep us posted with the excellent pics of your cham. I really like that second pic.. Should be the mascot of the Marines.. hehe

Welcome to the club! You will find this place to be the best for all of you chameleon needs. Good looking cham! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.

Thanks for the welcome! I will get better pics as soon as the wife gets back from her deployment. Or when I get a new camera lol.

Welcome :)

Welcome, welcome and another welcome :)

Your friend is right. This is the place. Wow! Your Jackson is awesome. That first picture is a bit blurry. Please do post some more pictures. That second picture shows some amazing color and patterning. I would like to see some more pictures of him. He deserves some worship here :)

Back
Top Bottom