New Leopard Gecko Setups!

CJ's Exotics

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello! I plan on working on some new bioactive setups for my Leopard Geckos's, and I was wondering if anybody new of a good dirt blend that would be good for the gecko's, minimize risk of impaction, hold the right amount of moisture without it being too high, and good for springtails or isopods. Any good places that sell good species of isopods or springtails would be appreciated, and don't worry, I will post pictures as well!!!:):p:D:p:D:)

Check out Mike Tytula's YouTube channel. He made a bio active leopard gecko setup, and he talks about everything he uses.

I have made the enclosures! It took a while, but I made them! I ended up using Lugarti reptile bedding, combined with leaf litter, cork shavings, and then I added my microfauna. Pictures soon!

I have made the enclosures! It took a while, but I made them! I ended up using Lugarti reptile bedding, combined with leaf litter, cork shavings, and then I added my microfauna. Pictures soon!
Could you keep us updated on how the Lugarti works, please? I’m thinking of using it but would like some opinions!

Well, one of the geckos, Buster, laid unfertile eggs, I wish I knew she was receptive, the problem is that she always looks like she has eggs, but lays super infrequently.

Back
Top Bottom