New here need help. Bought a baby red bar ambilobe panther chameleon.

Barring means the dark vertical bars along his sides. Hence the term; blue bar or red bar.

Hey, I'm from toronto too. I've been to All Reptiles before. They actually tried to sell me a 18x18x24" glass terrarium and said it would be the perfect size for an adult chameleon :/

The store I go to is Tails and scales at Dundas west and keele. I know that the guy who started All Reptiles was a Ball Python breeder as is in it for the money, and the owner of Tails is just a huge reptile Fan. This is where I get all my stuff, and I'm buying a baby Mali Uromastyx next week :) I still like to check out All Reptiles every once in awhile though.

But good luck with your cham. It's an awesome pet.

Hey he also told me a glass aquarium and I corrected him. I've done a lot of research and seemed extremely healthy too me. Thanks for the advice and input its much appreciated :) I used him because of selection and pricing because my sister knows the owner well.

Hi, I'm a new member and a 3+ yr breeder in Omaha NE. If anyone is looking for local people :)

Last edited:
Give him a few months, colors will start showing. It's hard to say what he will have right now. With any male you will love to watch them grow up and change! He does look older then 2 months.

Hey, I'm from toronto too. I've been to All Reptiles before. They actually tried to sell me a 18x18x24" glass terrarium and said it would be the perfect size for an adult chameleon :/

The store I go to is Tails and scales at Dundas west and keele. I know that the guy who started All Reptiles was a Ball Python breeder as is in it for the money, and the owner of Tails is just a huge reptile Fan. This is where I get all my stuff, and I'm buying a baby Mali Uromastyx next week :) I still like to check out All Reptiles every once in awhile though.

But good luck with your cham. It's an awesome pet.
thanks buddy appreciate the store im checking it out now, I only went there because my sisters familiar with them and i could get a much better price. Made sure he was healthy and everything

Back
Top Bottom