New dragonstrand 2'×2'×4' enclosure

Cordawayconstruction

Established Member
Finished day 1 of set up. Letting him move in and feel it out before I add the foam to a few places and Moss to naturalize it a bit more. He seems to really like it . Welcomed him to his new home with some fresh hatched blue bottle flies. Still have to order the Arcadia quad bulb set up and pick up a good vine for thetop half but this is better than his old cramped enclosure.

Attachments

• 1520472148020323754720.jpg
    1520472148020323754720.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 118
Looks great! What foam are you using, I'm just curious. And make sure that the foam has plenty of time to cure 100% before introducing him, and don't inhale lots of the fumes, there, I just had to say that! (y)
I picked up a can of waterfall foam sealant by Beckett at home Depot. The can was 15 bucks and some change. I haven't used it yet as I want to make sure I have everything situated how I like it best before i permanize it.

Our chameleon is so happy in his new set up. We got him in it at about 6 last night, an hour before his lights went out. He's been exploring all morning and is such a happy shade of green. Makes me happy to see him so pleased with his new home.

Back
Top Bottom