NEW Dragon Strand Clear Side! AKA Beman's Mansion!

That is what Angus did -- he slept on the blinky bug bowl plastic holder. He has done that a couple of nights, but he is mostly sleeping down "in the jungle now". Maybe Beeman just wanted to look out from his massive mansion "you know like a great window view". :D

Hi, so i was wondering if any of you can help me but i need a new cage thats its big but i can't find one does any one know where i can find one?

That is what Angus did -- he slept on the blinky bug bowl plastic holder. He has done that a couple of nights, but he is mostly sleeping down "in the jungle now". Maybe Beeman just wanted to look out from his massive mansion "you know like a great window view". :D
Yeah I actually thought last night of you telling me about Angus doing that! So I am wondering if it is just the newness of the cage. He has explored the top the most so maybe that is just where he is comfortable right now.

Hi, so i was wondering if any of you can help me but i need a new cage thats its big but i can't find one does any one know where i can find one?
Hi Hun... how large are you wanting? Dragon strand has quite a few different sizes. If you need really big then you could do the large clearside atrium. https://dragonstrand.com/clear-side-enclosures/ It is much wider then mine but the same depth and like 3 inches shorter then the one I got. If you like mine then you can email Bill through the website and find out when his next build is. He also does the standard 24x24x48 as well in a clearside and a screen format. It just depends on what you are wanting to get. He does all his in build schedules. Let me know what questions you have I am happy to try and help. :)

I am loving seeing Beman so happy. He is showing yellows here and there on his side since I moved him to his big boy enclosure. So cool!
2-26-19.jpg

Maybe it's just me...but the moment I saw this picture...the beginning of "circle of life" from Lion King started playing in my head... :love::p:cool: Such a Regal, Majestic King of his territory!
LOL yeah very much the I am the King of the Jungle pose lol. He has been doing that a ton since having all the space. I now fully understand why bigger is better for them.

No not at all. The only difference between your cage and this one is the width. This one is 29 inches wide. :)

Oh, ok, I must have misread the dimensions initially, I thought yours was a LOT wider. So are you running a 24" light fixture then?

Back
Top Bottom