new Dr G babies

robmd1

Avid Member
well all four of my Dr G eggs are out looks like 2.2 an there onrey.. im seein little droppings an fruit flies are disapearing so there eating... lol little ones are so cute...
DrGbabies005.jpg

DrGbabies006.jpg

proof hes eating lol.. hes lookin at me like..."ahhh man come on with the camera already..."
DrGbabies008.jpg

DrGbabies003.jpg

You're making me anxious Rob! ;) Thanks for showing the incredible Dr. Gonzo babies off! Who is the mother to the clutch? I might have asked that before, but I forget. :eek:

Those pictures are ADORABLE. I love the last couple where the baby was fired up! Are you gonna be selling these babies?

Those pictures are ADORABLE. I love the last couple where the baby was fired up! Are you gonna be selling these babies?

Ryan the one who owns Dr G will be i had a few eggs from this next clutch an these hatched out, one of the his hatched so the rest should be along shortly. There will be more after that too as ambanjas are awesome especially the Dr G line..

These are great...a Dr G baby is on my short list for sure. Or at least one in his line :D

I love this picture. GREAT job.

drgbabies011.jpg

Rob those are cuteness overload. It sure makes me think of getting a female for my Dr. gonzo boy. He is a year old now and stunning as all of your will be.

Rob those are cuteness overload. It sure makes me think of getting a female for my Dr. gonzo boy. He is a year old now and stunning as all of your will be.

thanks laurie an everyone for the compliments. i saw the update pics or urs laurie hes lookin awesome all of the boys outta the Dr G line has turned out that way an they doit all lookin alil differnt, mine seems to be takin after DrG an his granddad amandil from the kammers. So it just makes ya look forward to seein what they turn out like.
Im sure yall prolly seem bokazar before but if someone hasnt this is an example of a Dr G baby..
017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom