New Chameleon Owner

Dang... Well do you think the light will be okay? I don't have much spare money, but if she needs something different I could scrape some together. I just need to save for a car haha

Dang... Well do you think the light will be okay? I don't have much spare money, but if she needs something different I could scrape some together. I just need to save for a car haha
LOL it will say on the bulb what the strength is. It will be on the end of it on the glass. It just means your distances right below it have to be correct based on the bulb strength.

LOL it will say on the bulb what the strength is. It will be on the end of it on the glass. It just means your distances right below it have to be correct based on the bulb strength.
Here we go! Does this help?

Attachments

• 1273493-center-3~2.jpg
    1273493-center-3~2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 99
I’ve been looking to find out the output of this same exact bulb! Glad to know I’m not the only one. Please update if you ever do find out. As for now I’m getting my girl outside for 3-7 hrs/day just to make sure she’s getting good uvb alongside this mystery bulb (which is the only brand available at the petcos near me).

Back
Top Bottom