New Cham Ideas!!!

ForrestJungle

So i am thinking that within the next month to month and a half of getting a new cham. I have a veiled, he is doin great. I want something that has a lot of colors, and different from a veiled so that i can have that new learning experience! Any suggestions? Thank!

A male panther then would be a good choice. Depending on what colors you like, then that will decide which locale...ambanja, sambava, ambilobe, nosey be, etc.

as was said a male panther would be a good pick or if your strapped for cash a carpet Cham is another good choice.

im not sure if there are different parts I know they come in come pretty cool colors I would try searching for them in this sites search bar so you can get a better idea of their colors.

They are cool, just a bit too small for my liking. I think it is going to be a panther for me! just need to find one that catches my eye!

If your going with pather I would go to thechameleoncompany.com they have awesome chams there.

My prized male Sambava is for sale, he's from the last clutch of kammerflage kreations, Montezuma line. He's huge to man, selling him for 400+shipping. I have tons of chameleon stuff as well that could be thrown in possibly. Anyway, the ads in the classifieds and here's a couple pics. He has an awesome color range.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356931840.462780.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356931856.241640.jpg

I would say panther as well. Deciding on local depends on what you like. Do you like the "warm" colors of the ambilobes (think red, yellow, or yellow-green bodies with red bars or blue bars), or the "cooler" colors of the ambanjas (blue or blue-green body with deep red, dark blue, or deep green baring). The ambanjas have longer rosterals and tend to be slightly smaller than some of the big ambilobes. Or do you like the "Aquafresh" colors of a Nosy Faly? There are also Misitos, Sambava, and Tamatave. I would look for a private breeder on the forums.

I am thinking ambilobe for sure.. ha they are so cool looking! But i am kind of falling for they yellows? There is just too much to choose from! lol

If your looking for something not a lot of people have I would not recomend a panther. I would recomend a melleri, sailfin, quad, bradypodian, deremensis, kinyongia sorry if I spelled anything wrong

Back
Top Bottom