New CB OE Parsons keeper

She’s just a sweet little girl, which can spend hours in the gardens olive tree (my other chams don’t 🤨)

16404A8D-C6AE-4D7A-AC3D-BDAED78BEC51.jpeg

What supplements are you using?
I´m using Arcadia EarthPro-Afor every feeding and the Arcadia RevitaliseD3 once a month. With the free ranging feeders it takes her longer to catch all feeders (don´t mind this, keeps her busy), but they´ll be carrying non to less powder on them. Any other suggestions?

Little update, she started to gain the bigger weight within the same period.

7-8-22 She weight 138 gram
7-15-22 She was suddenly 162 gram

Her normal growth ratio was 5 gram a week, and now for the first time she did 24 gram in one week :oops:
That’s an amazing growth rate .. i’m hoping to see more of that with mine , by the way I love this thread I feel like I’m right behind you 😊

Thanks 🙏🏻 I hope it stays this way 👌🏻
Would be awesome for you, are you keeping a weight track? I try to weigh her every 1 a 2 weeks.
Yes I’m also keeping a weight log . I try to weigh her every Saturday she gets to spend some time outside in the morning today ,it gets too hot in the afternoon . She wasn’t gaining much when I was trying to control feed her now that she’s free ranging she’s doing much better . The week before last she only gained 7 g and the week before that only 1g . This week she gained 32 . Which is a considerable difference . I don’t know if I mentioned this but discussed it with Primo he told me to raise my temperature what is 78/79 raised it up to 83/85 and boom she started eating . But still free range . So the only way I can get supplements to her that I know she’s getting them is through super worms . I also think she’s acclimating and probably wasn’t for the first couple of weeks .. it sure nice to have someone like @ActionJackson to bounce ideas and problems off of. I think I listen to his podcast with Bill Strand over and over this week at least five or six times . He’s really an amazing guy ..

Yes I’m also keeping a weight log . I try to weigh her every Saturday she gets to spend some time outside in the morning today ,it gets too hot in the afternoon . She wasn’t gaining much when I was trying to control feed her now that she’s free ranging she’s doing much better . The week before last she only gained 7 g and the week before that only 1g . This week she gained 32 . Which is a considerable difference . I don’t know if I mentioned this but discussed it with Primo he told me to raise my temperature what is 78/79 raised it up to 83/85 and boom she started eating . But still free range . So the only way I can get supplements to her that I know she’s getting them is through super worms . I also think she’s acclimating and probably wasn’t for the first couple of weeks .. it sure nice to have someone like @ActionJackson to bounce ideas and problems off of. I think I listen to his podcast with Bill Strand over and over this week at least five or six times . He’s really an amazing guy ..
That’s high praise Chris! Thank you!. I love it when the chameleons I sell do well in their new homes. Sometimes small changes make a big difference.

Thanks! I weight her last weekend, after a big poop, but for the first time no weight gain. She starts shedding again and hopefully she gains weight again afterwards. Also can´t any big crickets anymore, they all seem like a small snack for her. She eats easily 3-4 adult dubia´s and some crickets a day.

Back
Top Bottom