New CB OE Parsons keeper

She looks amazing did you ever get a weight ??
How´re Boaz and Andre doing?
they both seem to be doing great , Slight weight gains 10 to 20 g for both , looks like he has a low count of pinworms gonna try to get him in next week to the vet . He’s 100% isolated from the rest .. of course we don’t have quality vets here , for an extensive vet visit I would have to drive four hours . Probably do that in the near future let him acclimate some more . Your girl looks fantastic thank you for keeping up this thread !!!

Sorry to hear about Andre, hopefully that gets sorted out soon 🫰🏻✌🏻

You got two stunners and beauties as well 👏🏻

No thanks, sharing is caring buddy ✌🏻

One question for the long term keepers @Action Jackson @Motherlode Chameleon what´s the average full grown weight for an OE female? 350 - 400 grams (with a 7.8" to 9.8" length)?
I would say from the top of my head and not looking at my notes. The average weight for an full grown adult Orange Eye White Lipped female Calumma parsonii parsonii is anywhere between 400-600 grams.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Wow :oops::cool: still a long way to go. Was reading at madcham.de about the wild animals they measured and they'll sit between 300-400 gram and I know I've read the numbers you are saying. Just wanted the know, if my girl is slowly reaching her end weight. Thanks both @Action Jackson and @Motherlode Chameleon for replying, much appreciated.
Me too !! But we’re picking up the pace now when I first got her home she was only around 97G The first Month or so she was being very finicky , and only putting on a couple of grams a week . but the last three weeks I’ve been giving her some hoppers and she started eating regularly , i’m nowhere near where you’re at but 147g an awesome shed and my girls starting to go🥰

Good to hear she’s starting to pick-up her pace. Took mine also awhile and she was also finicky about food and ate only crickets. Now she started, finally, to eat locusts and eats almost everything. From adult dubia’s to dolia’s and just everything that moves. I’m still waiting for her shed again, expected a few weeks back she would start. Also impressed by the things that comes out of them 😅😅 holy moly how do they do it 😳

A small update; Neo stopped eating huge amounts and slowed down since the seasonal change. She still poops and looks healthy, drinks normal but lost her big appetite. I´m going to setup wintertime for from 12 to 9 hours per day and lower the temps a bit.

Here´s picture from her today

26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom