New camera: New pictures!

Hello everyone,
I haven't been very active on the forums for the past month or so. I've been so busy with work and a new puppy (I'll share a picture of her too :D) so I apologize for my absence!
I got a new DSLR, Nikon D3200. It's nothing overly special, just a couple steps up from my old DSLR and it takes 1080p video, so I'm very excited to document some videos of my chameleons' behaviours.
So here are some pictures of everyone minus Archer, as he is extremely colourless and tends to hide all day long (the weirdest chameleon I have ever owned).

Gizmo checking out Naboo's digs

Naboo in response to Gizmo's presence

And Harley Quinn hating the camera as per usual

Oh and a peek at Indy, my little boxer puppy (11 weeks old in this photo)

what a beautiful family you have.
i am now sold on the camera too and will be buying the same soon as ive been after a good camera for a long time.

it brings out fantastic detail of your chams.:D

Great pictures Travis! Indy is adorable! The cham family looks wonderful as usual! Such happy little ones. I just love that sweet Naboo! :)

Wow! Love your chammies. Your dog is adorable too :)

I'd love to see pics of your full cages sometime. They look very neat and dense.

All the chams looks awesome! Your new puppy is adorable, but what puppy isn't right???? I just love Boxers and their smushy little faces!

I am overwhelmed with all of your responses! Thank you guys so much, best community ever :D

Well, I was considering entering this months photo contest.....:p
No no no! Enter!! I'm not going to enter this months contest seeing as I won one recently. Everyone deserves an opportunity to win :D

Great pics! The pic of naboo reminds me of this:
6e8ugeza.jpg

Excellent...

I haven't been on the forums much lately either due to work. I just saw your photos and everyone's looking fantastic. Congrats on your new puppy.

Back
Top Bottom