New boy in town- WOW

Ok, first off, I never thought you were a dumb blond...
I just thought you were "blind as a bat". Hehe

(For all the rest out there...that first post was NOT from me. It was Laurie posting under my name.)

But now the jokes on me...
I finally got my quads and now it too takes me 20 mins to find them.

Btw, he looks so great.
I love the first photo.

I also what to publicly thank you for everything.
I would never be able to be keeping such wonderful animals with out all your wonderful advice.
I know, I know, I'm not giving myself enough credit for how much I've learned and have done.
But thank you for being such a great friend.
You really are the best.

Harry

Rhinosaurus seems to fit him....lol! :D

I think you got him pegged, but I go for short names so he will be known as Rhino. And Rhino ate 2 superworms and drank a bunch today. He is settling in to his new home quite well.

Jackie got a look at him today but I told them no visiting until Mommy is ready.:D

Ok, first off, I never thought you were a dumb blond...
I just thought you were "blind as a bat". Hehe

(For all the rest out there...that first post was NOT from me. It was Laurie posting under my name.)

But now the jokes on me...
I finally got my quads and now it too takes me 20 mins to find them.

Btw, he looks so great.
I love the first photo.

I also what to publicly thank you for everything.
I would never be able to be keeping such wonderful animals with out all your wonderful advice.
I know, I know, I'm not giving myself enough credit for how much I've learned and have done.
But thank you for being such a great friend.
You really are the best.

Harry

Gee Harry, way to embarrass me. I am a friend, I just do what friends do. But thanks. ( so much for kind words------ WHERE ARE THE REP POINTS????)

:D Rhino is a great name for a gorgeous cham! However, I do think that you should have called him 'Harry'! I so wish I lived nearer to you and Harry - we could have so much fun! Then I could get to see your chams in person!:D

:D Rhino is a great name for a gorgeous cham! However, I do think that you should have called him 'Harry'! I so wish I lived nearer to you and Harry - we could have so much fun! Then I could get to see your chams in person!:D

But Tiff he has no hair - but for all we know neither does Harry:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom