New boy in town- WOW

laurie

Retired Moderator
Here he is, my beautiful rescue from gpmo (Paul & Stacy) by way of Brad's house. Still working on a name. Is he lovely or what?

4620211736_90cc6a9f70_o.jpg

4619597687_3f4478fae5_o.jpg

I have no idea why but the other 4 won't post off of flikr, any one know what I did wrong?

Last edited:
Laurie your lucky, you get all the special ones. He looks like a Leon to me and my grandson says Jolly is a good name.

That new boy is beautiful. Mine are better but yours is good.

You can't upload photo's if I am not home? I keep telling you you need to be blonde.:rolleyes:

Great Pics!! He looks wonderful, we are super glad he's settling in already :) Thanks for providing an awesome home and for loving him, he is a special guy and deserves a special cham mom!

gpmo (us)

Thanks to all for enjoying my guy. He is just a really lovely big boy. He is settling in well, seems to like the hardware cloth on the sides of his cage. It is easier on his feet. He drank like a champ today but has not yet eaten since he arrived.

We are all so lucky to share our lives with chameleons. They add so much enjoyment that the fascination of watching and caring for them never ends.

Back
Top Bottom