New baby, Jeffrey!

lan_norman704

Well I purchased my first male veiled yesterday from the Midwest Reptile show and I'm very excited! Unfortunately I did have to move my female jackson's to another location (my vet friend advised to not keep them close due to parasites Jackson's have). He is roughly 4 months old, and close to 4 inches long. I'll be posting a pic. soon. But can anyone tell/show me what a 4 month old should look like? Size? color? I can't wait till he gets his colors!!:D thanks for any info!!

If you are worried about parasites you should get a Vet check and a fecal-and then have them treated. Here is a pic of my male when he was
4 months...
DSCF0007.jpg

And at 6 months...
Leon050607a.jpg

And now...
DSCF0025-4.jpg

ok well he's not quite this big! So I'm thinking he's a little younger than 4 months.. I'm starting to think around 2-3 months. He's not very bulky yet, he has long chicken arms (lol) his body length (not including his tail) is about 3-4inches. I took him to my friend who raises chams and has been for years and whose father is a vet yesterday. He said he looked great but poked at his skinny long arms lol. when I brought him home he automatically had an appetite. (3/4 crickets and pheonix worms). he didn't move around a whole lot due to his new surroundings but did keep a close eye on everything lol. woke up when i turned his lights on. I will get a pic up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom