new babies...

Shawntea

well last month I had a hatch and now one month later another hatch. Few pics of older babies and early bird of this new clutch, more to come...
one month old
IMAG0595.jpg

new baby upside down
IMAG0604-1.jpg

peek-a-boo
IMAG0596-1.jpg

mmm fruit fly
IMAG0599-1.jpg

can you see me?
IMAG0602-1.jpg

Oh I love them! I've been searching for some but no breeder sells. lol. I can't wait for Tanzania to open again and more to be shipped in.

If the entire clutch that started hatching tonight make it I will be selling most if not all of these little ones. or if someone is looking for a specific sex and wants to trade me I have one offer to trade a female for a male.

Jealous. :( I only have males now so no more babies for me. But congrats on yours! Interested in getting a female baby if available! But can't trade either of my boys.

Here's an update. Everyone is out I now have 6 babies in the nursery tank at my house. Had to go get another ff culture to feed all those little tummies.:rolleyes:

If the entire clutch that started hatching tonight make it I will be selling most if not all of these little ones. or if someone is looking for a specific sex and wants to trade me I have one offer to trade a female for a male.

Congrats! I am looking for a male and 2 females! Please pm me with more details!

Back
Top Bottom