New Babies -- F2 Kinyongia multituberculata

Dad:
6871440119_e19343f074_b.jpg

Thanks for your appreciation! Dad took a few years to get looking this good but his babies are already colorful.

Louis I have to say your chams are wonderful!! I so wish I still your babies. It was hard to let them go, and maybe that should have told me not to do it.:(:( But after all is said and done I will have them again.:):)

Great news Louis, Congrats! I convinced my wife to allow me to get another Cham, but I have to wait a little longer (until my Jackson gets out of the 4-5 month danger zone).

I think the timeline for me to get one of these hatching babies is just about perfect :)

I'll be messaging you as soon as I get hydei cultures set up. The enclosure has just been planted. Also, just picked up a few stick bugs to provide some dietary variety. Not sure how long it'll be until I get baby stick bugs though lol

You guys will NOT be disappointed!!! This species is really really cool!. Awesome horns, super long tails, very active and usually a calm disposition. Not to mention you are getting CB animals from the best source in the US!!

Unfortunately I have some things coming up here in a month or so and I really cant have anymore chams. I actually need someone to watch my two for a few months but after that I hope to join the club and help to keep this species being reproduced in the US.

You guys will NOT be disappointed!!! This species is really really cool!. Awesome horns, super long tails, very active and usually a calm disposition. Not to mention you are getting CB animals from the best source in the US!!

Unfortunately I have some things coming up here in a month or so and I really cant have anymore chams. I actually need someone to watch my two for a few months but after that I hope to join the club and help to keep this species being reproduced in the US.

Cain, if you do not have anyone local to watch your chams, get ahold of me. Not sure exactly where in MD you are, but I'm only 30 min north of Gettysburg.

Cain, if you do not have anyone local to watch your chams, get ahold of me. Not sure exactly where in MD you are, but I'm only 30 min north of Gettysburg.

Thanks for the offer!!! I have already talked to Chuck G. who said he could help me out. I was hoping to get some of these critters around now but it just cant happen for me unless something changes. Just glad I dont have to sell the two I have. This forum is great!!:)

Im outside of Hagerstown near Cunningham Falls.

Back
Top Bottom