New awesome outdoor cage!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:....thats a nice cage better then the other one u had....u could send your old this way...lol jj:p:rolleyes:;)

thanks! I know it is way better! My daughter and her boyfriend did a beautiful job! He is a dock and deck builder so he knows his stuff when it comes to carpentry. Romeo has been out most of the day soaking up the sun and loving it! He has alot of room to roam!!!

Nice setup. I like the stand they made with the casters on it. Thats going to make moving that monster a whole lot easier. You got some great kids for making that for you.:D

Nice setup. I like the stand they made with the casters on it. Thats going to make moving that monster a whole lot easier. You got some great kids for making that for you.:D

thanks! Yeah the casters are great I was wheelin that thing around today to catch the sun! My cham was in 7th heaven!!

Wow that's one awesome gift! Is there any issues with mites or any type of unwanted pests getting on the chameleon in an outdoor cage? I am still new to chameleons, but I remember way back when I had my iguana he got mites when I let him out back in the summer and it was a huge problem trying to get rid of them from his indoor cage.

Wow that's one awesome gift! Is there any issues with mites or any type of unwanted pests getting on the chameleon in an outdoor cage? I am still new to chameleons, but I remember way back when I had my iguana he got mites when I let him out back in the summer and it was a huge problem trying to get rid of them from his indoor cage.

I have had an outdoor cage now for just probably the past two months or so before this one. So far so good. No unwanted critters yet! He lives outdoor and in between the two cages. Not saying that problems with mites or other bugs cannot arise in the future. Something to keep my eye open for! thanks!

I like the cage, that is one of the few things I can think of I might NEED for Christmas. I also might tap into the greenhouse next door.:D

I must have missed this thread:eek: That is one awesome outdoor cage!!!! What a great present!!! Hopefully the weather clears up or has cleared up so your boy can enjoy his new palace!!:D

I must have missed this thread:eek: That is one awesome outdoor cage!!!! What a great present!!! Hopefully the weather clears up or has cleared up so your boy can enjoy his new palace!!:D

Thank you! He has been loving life!! I had him out there today and yesterday was pretty warm and sunny and he thinks he is a king!!!!:D

You show off :p;). Great cage... i'm so jealous of your outdoor cages. You wait... I'll have one by summer for my Diego too ;). I love it & I'm sure Romeo does too :D He's spoiled! BTW Where do you get such large branches from for that size cage?

The tree in my front yard! When I had it cut way back last summer I had the insight to save a ton of branches!!!!!! I changed up the branches from this pic and I have it looking so cool now!!! I have it all laid out just right.... Ok, so I can't wait to see your cage when you do it!!!!

... and if you decide you don't want the old one & wanna sell it then give me a shout ;) Thanks

u could probably build one cheaper than shipping it! I mean how would u get it? Anyways, I already have someone who wants it for their Iguana and if they cannot fit it then I am going to give it to someone here on the forum who does not live far from me. I am not going to sell it. I would like to give it to someone who can use it!

u could probably build one cheaper than shipping it! I mean how would u get it? Anyways, I already have someone who wants it for their Iguana and if they cannot fit it then I am going to give it to someone here on the forum who does not live far from me. I am not going to sell it. I would like to give it to someone who can use it!

True, true ;)!!! I saw nice Iguana cages for about 200ish, 250 w/ shipping. It was pretty nice too but low to ground. Over all not bad. I do plan on getting it for summer... How did you sanitize such large branches? Just in a tub I guess w/ water & bleach?!?! I can picture it now... me in the woods w/ a hack saw getting his branches. No officer I didn't see the no tresspassing signs :rolleyes:;):p:rolleyes:;):p

True, true ;)!!! I saw nice Iguana cages for about 200ish, 250 w/ shipping. It was pretty nice too but low to ground. Over all not bad. I do plan on getting it for summer... How did you sanitize such large branches? Just in a tub I guess w/ water & bleach?!?! I can picture it now... me in the woods w/ a hack saw getting his branches. No officer I didn't see the no tresspassing signs :rolleyes:;):p:rolleyes:;):p

they came my tree out front so I never use pesticides or anything so there really wasn't anything that really needed to be done. I did just for precaution get a bucket of dish soap and water and scrub and let dry in sun. It probably didn't even need to be done. If you know where the branches are coming from then you really don't have to worry too much I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom