New awesome outdoor cage!!!

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well this was my new Christmas Present from My daughter and her boyfriend for me or should I say Romeo!!! They built it all by themselves. I have to add a few more branches and mess around with it and do some rearranging still. I just got it today and threw it together pretty quick. I had one pryor to this but this is built much better and is way nicer! Too cold from Romeo today to go in it. I was dying to put him in there!!!!
P1000954.jpg

How nice of you daughter and her boyfriend! They did a great job! Romeo will love it when the weather warms up.

Thanks Jann! It was a complete surprise and I just cannot get over the craftsmanship of it!!! It just has to warm up now like you said!!!!

Wow really nice! It looks beautiful! Romeo is such a lucky devil, now you can use the iguana cage as his indoor home! :D

Nice looking cage. Can't wait till it warms up so I can get my guys out in some natural sunshine.

is your grass real? it's incredibly green!

I can't wait til I can let colin get some rays - if it EVER warms up here! I'm near bankrupting myself trying to find a new house with a garden JUST for the chameleon and guinea pigs :eek:

is your grass real? it's incredibly green!

I can't wait til I can let colin get some rays - if it EVER warms up here! I'm near bankrupting myself trying to find a new house with a garden JUST for the chameleon and guinea pigs :eek:

lol! Yes, it is real!!! I know we are all comlaining here in Florida cause it has been colder than normal.We are all very spoiled living here and our chams ain't got it so bad either with the year round sunshine!!!

Wow. It was a merry christmas indeed for you Carol. What a beautiful outdoor cage. I love how it matches your deck too; you must have some amazing kids! Lucky you!

lol! Yes, it is real!!! I know we are all comlaining here in Florida cause it has been colder than normal.We are all very spoiled living here and our chams ain't got it so bad either with the year round sunshine!!!

SO jealous of everyone that lives in florida and cali! The high here tomorrow is supposed to be 25!! I cannot wait until it is warm enough to take out little guy outside but that won't be for a loooooooong time!

Nice cage, and a really great Christmas present too! I can't wait to see some new pics with Romeo in there. :) Leo would be jealous of his bro, but I won't tell him. He just sees white when he looks out the window!

Nice cage, and a really great Christmas present too! I can't wait to see some new pics with Romeo in there. :) Leo would be jealous of his bro, but I won't tell him. He just sees white when he looks out the window!

I feel for you guys with all the cold weather and snow. I know everyone is getting slammed up there. Edit: It is friggin freezin in Florida too today!!!!. just looked at the temp....34 degrees and that is at 8:00 am!!!!

Last edited:
I feel for you guys with all the cold weather and snow. I know everyone is getting slammed up there. Edit: It is friggin freezin in Florida too today!!!!. just looked at the temp....34 degrees and that is at 8:00 am!!!!

Ha! I just looked at the temp outside here, and it's 33 degrees! The only difference is we have about a foot of snow out there! On the plus side, I don't have to go to work today though. :)

Ha! I just looked at the temp outside here, and it's 33 degrees! The only difference is we have about a foot of snow out there! On the plus side, I don't have to go to work today though. :)

lol! I do and I don't want to go outside. Us Floridians are wimps when it comes to cold weather!!!

Back
Top Bottom