New AquaZamp Set-up

snipeusa14

Established Member
hey guys i got an aquazamp for christmas and heres my set-up :) enjoy

for some reason it wont let me upload some.......ill have to do it by phone later today...:(

Attachments

• DSC00800.jpg
    DSC00800.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC00801.jpg
    DSC00801.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00803.jpg
    DSC00803.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 116
Awesome! Im considering aquazamp for the screen cages i'll be setting up soon, be sure to let us know what you think of it! :) That panther is a stunner! Is that your tamatave or ambanja?

Awesome! Im considering aquazamp for the screen cages i'll be setting up soon, be sure to let us know what you think of it! :) That panther is a stunner! Is that your tamatave or ambanja?

even better...an ambilobe :)

EDIT: i think aquazamp has been awsome since i got it(couple days b4 christmas) and so far only problem iv had was a minor vibration,but i contacted kevin and he helped me fix it in less than a minute lol :) overall 10/10 for aquazamp best system EVAR

Last edited:
Wow! If you breed him I want on that list! Lol. Yes kevin is great, excellent customer service I have heard from everyone. So looks like it'll be aqua zamp! I have mist king already but its solely for my viv, and future ones. Just thought it would be nice to give an opinion of both.

Wow! If you breed him I want on that list! Lol. Yes kevin is great, excellent customer service I have heard from everyone. So looks like it'll be aqua zamp! I have mist king already but its solely for my viv, and future ones. Just thought it would be nice to give an opinion of both.
:D thanks,lol i got it from my boss at chameleon wonders :) at a show that i was working for him. i had to say something before some1 else got him lol
but if your interested we might have some from the same blood line or maybe even better.

Well im planning to breed him next year but i have to make room l mighthave to sell my WC merlleri and WC tamatave just waiting a little

Well currently I'm waiting to hear on two chams from another member, and that's all I have room for til my reptile room is finished.

:D thanks,lol i got it from my boss at chameleon wonders :) at a show that i was working for him. i had to say something before some1 else got him lol
but if your interested we might have some from the same blood line or maybe even better.

Well im planning to breed him next year but i have to make room l mighthave to sell my WC merlleri and WC tamatave just waiting a little

Let me know if you are selling your Mellers. I may be interested!

Back
Top Bottom