New Apartments added to the GOC

Outstanding! Looks awesome Craig! Could you elaborate on that fancy looking misting set up?

Thanks Alex,

The misting system is fed with street water, no misting pump. The water is fed through the three filters you see. The filters are 1 carbon, 1 5 micron and 1 10 micron I think.:) From the output of filters the line is split and goes to a series of electric valves that are controlled by the Hunter sprinkler timer. Each electric valve controlled by the controller has the ability to come on up to 8 times a day for 1 hr each time. I will be running 24 misting nozzles but not all at the same time. I used filters because we have a high chlorine content and some pretty hard water. The whole system has been running for a year now and has worked extremely well.

The big thing is drainage. With that many heads coming on anywhere from 40 minutes to a couple hours total during the day it puts out quite a bit of water hence the need for the gutters.

My friends at school laugh at all the pics of my chams on my iPod and of my cages. I would be home schooled if I had your back yard. Awesome enclosure, I'd love to see it in person

Back
Top Bottom