New Addition

WinstonChrchll

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and show you my new Cham. Hes a blue-bar ambilobe and is about 5 months old. I couldn't be happier with the little guy! I named him Wolf Blitzer :D.

I'll get some better photos in a few days!

Attachments

• wolf.jpg
    wolf.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 112
Hes From the chameleon company and is from the Beetlejuice bloodline. Jim's definitely a great guy to work with and I would recommend him to everyone!

I thought you had to get rid of your last cham because your mom didnt like them or something????? Did she have a change in heart that quick?????

The issue with the last one was the Cage size and maintenance. Although I couldn't convince her for the other, she didn't mind this one seeing that it was smaller and required less maintenance. Its a huge difference between his smaller 2x2x4 than my 3x4x6 for my mellers. So she doesn't mind them MUCH but she just hated having a large humid cage taking up half my closet.

The issue with the last one was the Cage size and maintenance. Although I couldn't convince her for the other, she didn't mind this one seeing that it was smaller and required less maintenance. Its a huge difference between his smaller 2x2x4 than my 3x4x6 for my mellers. So she doesn't mind them MUCH but she just hated having a large humid cage taking up half my closet.

LOL-you will still have a huge humid cage taking up half your closet! :)

Back
Top Bottom