New addition to the family!!! ZEKE!!

oh my god. that is too freaking funny.....

i cant believe you are getting that on film, and you ahve even had him for a full day!!!!!

sorry gixxer.... you waited too long, she moved on!!

yeah gixxer is just taking his sweet ol time ..that i dont even want to wait for...ive had him for like 2 hours and he's literally chillen

p.s. they almost fell off the window (pure cliff hanger scene, she fell he had her by her hand and saved her)..i grabbed them both and put them in his free range..now they are dooing circles:D

that is just too crazy to me.

and awwww... zeke says ill save you!!!!!!

circling lizards. this is by far the funniest thread on the forum right now.

ahhh!! so cool!!! told you his colors were amazing :)

the pics do absolutley no justice for what his colors look like in person..wish you could see his breeding outfit..he's got his zoot-suit on!!:D

thank you dani...you wont regret it..especially once you see some of the micro zeke's they will produce!!...

so camimom...gixxers lil ones may just take a lil longer...i can put you with dani on the top of their list (zeke & marcella's kids):D

the pics do absolutley no justice for what his colors look like in person..wish you could see his breeding outfit..he's got his zoot-suit on!!:D

thank you dani...you wont regret it..especially once you see some of the micro zeke's they will produce!!...

so camimom...gixxers lil ones may just take a lil longer...i can put you with dani on the top of their list (zeke & marcella's kids):D

im totally ok with a zeke/marcella baby.

im totally ok with a zeke/marcella baby.

im still amazed at how fast he's ok with everything..he's just like one of the family (only tilly is the constantly angry one..not to me, but no one else can get close without hearing a hiss and a lunge and the fingers..she just puffs to me)..marcella is basically running in circles while zeke slowly follows behind..maybe today is not the day, but they like eachother..thats all i needed to feel productive for the day..lol

im still amazed at how fast he's ok with everything..he's just like one of the family (only tilly is the constantly angry one..not to me, but no one else can get close without hearing a hiss and a lunge and the fingers..she just puffs to me)..marcella is basically running in circles while zeke slowly follows behind..maybe today is not the day, but they like eachother..thats all i needed to feel productive for the day..lol

so am i. normally it takes them a couple days to learn ok, this is where i am now, this is my ome.

and tilly needs to get liad too, im sure o fit. haha.
zeke says, i like you, but im ok with watching you leave. ;)

and the fact that he tried, after being shipped across the country, is amazing.

thanks everyone for the good wishes!!! and THANK YOU DANI!!!!! you are awesome..i will keep posting new vids of him..and maybe see if i can make a time lapse of mating..:D

Back
Top Bottom