New addition to the family!!! ZEKE!!

sdheli420

Avid Member
Thank you "danibug23" you are awesome, and so is ZEKE..he arrived just a few minutes ago, his eye looked like it was slept on, so i gave him some eye drops..fixed that right up, and put him on his new free range!!! so far he is very relaxed and laid back..i took a few pics of him as he made it to the basking site on his FR ..cant wait till he settles in!! (i would get more pics, i just dont want to be all in his face untill he's comfy in his new home...hes watching me type this..he's sooo cool!!)

Attachments

• CIMG0124.jpg
    CIMG0124.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 144
  • CIMG0125.jpg
    CIMG0125.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 120
  • CIMG0126.jpg
    CIMG0126.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 163
  • CIMG0128.jpg
    CIMG0128.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 128
gorgeous!
if he doesnt get gixxer's mojo flowing...... then a zeke baby is good with me too!

as i was replying to a p.m. i hear a "thump.....crunch, crunch, crunch"..i look over and zeke is already eating from his cup!!!:D:D

i love him soo much already..hes soo rad!!:D

its amazing how much you get attached to them when youve had them for what.. less than 4 hours? lol.

and so glad he ate for you already.. hes a goood looking boy.

now,. where aremy gixxer and girls pix?

Zeke looks just like my Ozzy Eyesborne!

ozzy eyesborne..haha love that name!!

yes zeke just ate already..he's settling in quite fast..and decided the window is a better basking spot (sorry buddy its too cold to open it today :( )...

and here are your pics of the other lil brats

zeke is just a shadow in the window (cause its soo bright outside, contrast on the pic)

then gixxer

then tilly

then marcella beeing a weirdo (she doesent get that the window is closed cause its cold..so she climbed onto me for a trip to the kitchen while i made a sammich)lol

Attachments

• CIMG0129.jpg
    CIMG0129.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 94
  • CIMG0131.jpg
    CIMG0131.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 103
  • CIMG0130.jpg
    CIMG0130.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 156
  • CIMG0134.jpg
    CIMG0134.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 133
haha. zekes exploring already!
love gixxer, hes so cool, and i love his tail just sheathed in a shed.

tilly is so pretty.. is she normlaly like that or is she receptive?

and marcella shall learn.. eventually. maybe. she just wanted to help and be near her dad... ;)

zeke is a smart boy..ate out of his cup already, and enjoyed his window spot..and to my amazement, made his way back to his free range..i think he knows its his home!!! im soo happy!!:D:D

Attachments

• CIMG0135.jpg
    CIMG0135.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 140
  • CIMG0136.jpg
    CIMG0136.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 83
That's nice great pick up for sure!
So are they all in the same room? I thinks it's time for a new vid haha !!

uh oh! you may just get babies from him before you get them from gixxer!!!!

as i was reading this...marcella is within view of him..he was head bobbing, and has incredible colors on......im filming them

i think they are going to breed right now!!!:D

as i was reading this...marcella is within view of him..he was head bobbing, and has incredible colors on......im filming them

i think they are going to breed right now!!!:D

Ohmy god. no offense to gixxer, but thats bad that a new guy is gettin it on with his girls before gixxer does.

haha

Ohmy god. no offense to gixxer, but thats bad that a new guy is gettin it on with his girls before gixxer does.

haha

i thought about that too, but hey she cant wait her whole life for him to want her...zeke is ontop of marcella right now!!! im uploading video, and taking pics..my phone is beeing a retard at the moment and not saving pics..restarted it..should work now!!

Attachments

• CIMG0142.jpg
    CIMG0142.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 89
  • CIMG0143.jpg
    CIMG0143.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 101
  • CIMG0144.jpg
    CIMG0144.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 90
  • CIMG0145.jpg
    CIMG0145.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 107
  • CIMG0146.jpg
    CIMG0146.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 97
oh my god. that is too freaking funny.....

i cant believe you are getting that on film, and you ahve even had him for a full day!!!!!

sorry gixxer.... you waited too long, she moved on!!

Back
Top Bottom