Needing some info!

Holy Mongoly!!! Is that built into the wall!?
Man, if those guys live that high of a life, my little jacks is getting spoiled! He might have to take his expectations down a notch when he gets here. LOL!

Yea I also Build Houses and Develop properties for a living, So yes I built myself my house and this is built into the Wall. All real live plants also. I need to finish the stone on the fireplace below, But this is the focal point in my living room.

Whew.. Glad Im making the right choice. I called her out on it right away when she was wanting 150. I told her I can buy them online for 15 with 20 shipping so I need to see a setup worth 115.. and she said she would take 80..and then i started to think about it and just didnt feel right.... I even told her I dont need the setup at all as I have plenty of exoterras lying around from my RedEye.. Thanks for letting me know I did the right thing. Ill email her and let her know Im passing.. Thanks!

Now, send her some links to a PROPER set-up for that chameleon. :) Sorry, I always have to turn this stuff into "help the chameleon!" :eek:

attachment.php

I love the skulls!

Hubby has a bear, wolverine, coyote and wants a wolf skull (notice the carnivore theme?) and has plans for putting them into my beardie tank, they are currently displayed proudly on top of the gun case (which has now been moved from the living room to the walk in closet of the bedroom.

(Sorry about the off topic)

J

Back
Top Bottom