Need some help with my baby panther

So u did left n right side n humidity level went up
Yes humidity and ambient improved slightly. My temp thermometer is approx. 6 inches from the top of the cage and humidity gauge is close to the center. Average 75-82F ambient and 30-60% humidity. But this varies based on your house conditions. What works for me may not work for you.

I'd start with the sides and see what happens. If you need more, do the back, then do the front door if needed. I'd leave the bottom door open to allow air flow.

Yes humidity and ambient improved slightly. My temp thermometer is approx. 6 inches from the top of the cage and humidity gauge is close to the center. Average 75-82F ambient and 30-60% humidity. But this varies based on your house conditions. What works for me may not work for you.

I'd start with the sides and see what happens. If you need more, do the back, then do the front door if needed. I'd leave the bottom door open to allow air flow.
Should I have 2 thermometer s I have one In the bottom n it's like bet 65 70 n humidity is like 30

You can have one in both places...I don't personally do this. It's cool enough in my room where I know the bottom of his cage will be cool enough for him to lower his body temp if needed, my main concern is keeping his upper level warm enough.

If you have a waterfall pump in the viv, get it out!! it will kill your cham. they need dripping water only

Back
Top Bottom