Need some advice

Kurtis

hi I was wondering if there is anyone that could give me some advice on my vehilds I have a 2 month old I have recently got they weren't sure . I also have a one year old I ordered from a breeder ! Soo for my one year old she doesn't seem too have a nice green colour to her and she is more of a greyish and her legs seem kinda dark but when she comes out she seems to show her coulours pretty good
And the little one I have got he seems to be eating great I haven't. Really seen him drink but he isn't scared like my girl she runs under the leafs once I give her a good misting I have bought a better mister and she seems to be getting use to it now

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 213
These are some pics of her right now

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 187
Just wondering if your guys think they look good and my big girl seems not to have the nice green she use too

hi I was wondering if there is anyone that could give me some advice on my vehilds I have a 2 month old I have recently got they weren't sure . I also have a one year old I ordered from a breeder ! Soo for my one year old she doesn't seem too have a nice green colour to her and she is more of a greyish and her legs seem kinda dark but when she comes out she seems to show her coulours pretty good
And the little one I have got he seems to be eating great I haven't. Really seen him drink but he isn't scared like my girl she runs under the leafs once I give her a good misting I have bought a better mister and she seems to be getting use to it now
Her colours are normal, I have veiled who does exactly this. When in their vivarium and basking their colours do dull down to absorb more heat, completely normal. Also coming out to roam is exciting stuff so I'd glow green if I could lol!

Her colours are normal, I have veiled who does exactly this. When in their vivarium and basking their colours do dull down to absorb more heat, completely normal. Also coming out to roam is exciting stuff so I'd glow green if I could lol!
Yea that's a good way to put it

Back
Top Bottom