Need some advice, beer drinkers needed.

I am amused at the number of responses to this thread (bunch of toss-pots!):rolleyes:

-Brad

I hear ya dude, I didnt even expect anyone to really reply.. and the replies I DID think were gonna come were going to be the "this is a chameleon forum, not beer forum bla bla bla"

I wonder if Joe has even seen this thread yet. Next time i have to go out of town, im gonna hit you up brad :p

There we GO! Kent and Wegs just threw out my other Favs, 2 names I can't believe I didn't mention... Fat Tire, and Sierra Nevada!! mmm... Man... only 11:53 and you already have me craving a brew... This thread is awesome!
Sierra Nevada was an acquired taste, but now I can't get enough!!! Talk about a good Pale Ale!

Please... If you like ales and you havn't tried Firestone, from the famed Firestone family, then you should definately pick some up...

Julia(my better half) being hispanic also turned me on to something I was never fond of... But lime in beer... One of my regualr drinks now is Tecate, with a lime, and salt on the brim of the can... I'm telling you... It's Like Juice! I can't drink Tecate without the lime though I find it disgusting, add the lime and the salt, you have one of the tastiest beverages around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom