Need opinions pls :-D

Thechamdad

Pascal has been growing so well and he is more accepting towards me , it took well over almost 2 months ( just for the new cham peeps out there to show it takes time and patience , its needed on their time and ways ) he's curren tarrarium is made out of wood and shaded net mesh as the terrarium I wanted to get was not in stock so had to do quick thinking and a lot of late night research once done with that he's cage was built but then the mission came to find screen mesh to cover the cage to my shocking found out that none of the hardware places we have here either does not have or do not sell any anyway ... plan was made and I got some shaded net the type people would use for the terrariums outside , hes cage measures 60 x 80 x 77 , but I want to get the proper chameleon terrarium that is 80 x 45 x45 as the heat lamp wont melt the screen mesh as it happend twice already with the shaded net but not big enough for him to get out ( but still it is a problem for me ). Would the change be to tough on my little best bud or would it be a better idea ?

Have you looked for metal window screen? Usually Ace or Lowes carries it in aluminium sometimes in stainless too.

Have you looked for metal window screen? Usually Ace or Lowes carries it in aluminium sometimes in stainless too.
That is what I looked for , also I am from South Africa we have different strores lol , but no I could not find some

Back
Top Bottom