Need help deciding on DIY enclosure length.

Which length of enclosure should I build?

• 4’ long

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 5’ long

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
Everyone settle down.

@ERKleRose you can't control who responds to a post that is public in the world of the internet. You are taking things very personally when I do not believe that was the intended effect at all. If you ask a public forum for feedback you will get feedback from a variety of perspectives, some of which will align with your intentions, and some of which won't. Simply ignore the ones that do not and move forward. There really is no need to get this upset from what was said with the intention of providing a different perspective to your questions.

Any further off topic posts will be deleted or the thread will be locked.
I know, but he’s been rude to me, so I’ve asked him to leave. I know this is public, but helpful advice/feedback, not rude comments to someone, should be what this forum is about. I’m sorry and thank you

Hi could you not place cinders then solid wood beams on top leaving space in between for kit should be more than strong enough to hold the tank/s and soil

I do feel that there is value in shared opinions, techniques, and critiques of husbandry on these forums. What I disagree with is any individual's inability to relay a message using kindness as opposed to making them out to be a fool. We are all always learning. It can do a lot for the soul to take a step back from the keyboard for a bit and collect the thoughts and emotions before sending a response. From my understanding, we are all here to help one another.

That being said, I'm so excited to see your panthers and how your build progresses! I appreciate how forthcoming you have been with your experience @ERKleRose, and I look forward to continuing to learn more from/with all of you!

Hi could you not place cinders then solid wood beams on top leaving space in between for kit should be more than strong enough to hold the tank/s and soil
Even if I do that, there won’t be enough room under the enclosures because my ceilings are short, so the stands will be shorter than what I wish they could be (I’ve thought about it as well). Thank you, though!

I do feel that there is value in shared opinions, techniques, and critiques of husbandry on these forums. What I disagree with is any individual's inability to relay a message using kindness as opposed to making them out to be a fool. We are all always learning. It can do a lot for the soul to take a step back from the keyboard for a bit and collect the thoughts and emotions before sending a response. From my understanding, we are all here to help one another.

That being said, I'm so excited to see your panthers and how your build progresses! I appreciate how forthcoming you have been with your experience @ERKleRose, and I look forward to continuing to learn more from/with all of you!
Thank you, I’m excited about your build, too! You’ve been so awesome with learning and your questions and everything! I look forward to continue learning with you, as well!

Back
Top Bottom