Need Help!?.. Babies soon!

Jose Velazquez

Haven't been on here in a while. Lol

Anyways, I have 30 eggs of my first clutch of Panther chameleons and it has been almost seven months since they were laid. I'm not exactly sure when they will hatch but I am assuming around June (9 months). I'm positive I know the basics and continue to learn more. I plan on starting a Fruit Fly breeding process. Should I start now???... Please leave me any tips on anything. How will I know when they're just about ready to hatch?..
Please leave comments with tips!
Thanks Mucho.

Hi congrats on the eggs! I have eggs hatching now that are 8 months old and I started my cultures about 2 months ago just to be safe and Im glad I did. They will take roughly 3 weeks to start producing. Im in the Sacramento area btw and I have a large bag of fruit fly media from Joshs Frogs that you are more than welcome to have (I use the Repashy and just prefer that brand but both work). Shoot me a PM if you are interested I could give you a starter culture as well. Also I found a great local shop for bulk crickets 17.00 for 1000 any size and they will get them for you any time you need them. Good luck!;)

Back
Top Bottom