need advice on a couple questions please.

kim01

Cage Info:
Cage Type - reptarium 100 gallon
Lighting - regular house bulb for basking(in the right corner)10 w reptic sun tube across top
Temperature - under baskig spot 85-90, other side of cage 76,middle of cage 70's,low part high 60's
Humidity - 40 to 60%
Plants - live pothos,live vine dont' recall name but know it is ok,live ficus,and fake vines
Location - my room

Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - male panther was born nov 15,07
Feeding - gutloaded crickets(collard green,endive,bok choy)
Supplements - calicum w d3, reptical mult vitamin montly
Watering - misted 3 times daily about 5 minutes each,dripper
drinking? -seems to be drinking fine
Fecal Description - didn't seem to firm,urates were white
History - he has had since i got him this white spot on his nose,i was told to not give any supplements until it was gone. however last week i noticed that one of his arms his grip was a bit weak. so i have sense been usuing the supplement everyother feeding to get his calicum back up.
Current Problem - he just seem to be a variety of green all the time. he does get to be a lighter green/white and red around his eyes when sleeping. but other than that it is usually a variasion of green. he does get black/white almost like a zebra from time to time.
but i hardly (maybe 1) have seen any blue on him. and never yellow,or the blue bars, or really any of the bright colors that i see others at.just wondering if something is going on? or am i doing something wrong?
also he has not shed since i have had him(march) is this normal?

He's still young and developing his colors, just give it some time.
And by "10 w reptic sun" do you mean 10.0 repti sun UVB bulb? If so and you got it in November, it is time to replace it, they wear out every 6-8 months.

Last edited:
yes that is the light that i have,but i got it in march. he was born in november but i didnt' get him or the light until march.

Back
Top Bottom