NARBC Anaheim THIS weekend!

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
Kent and I were just talking about our plans for after the NARBC show on Saturday this weekend. After the show we are going to attend the auction for the majority of it, some people leave about half way, but generally we like to stay for most of it, it is a ton of fun however leave the kids at home for it. After that we plan on going to the Rain Forest Café in downtown Disneyland.

Everybody is welcome to come with us! Just post here to let us know or see one of us at the show so we can get a count for a reservation.

Who all is going to the show?

im going with my mom and girlfriend so i dont think i can go to Rainforest Cafe :( but ill come by your booth! :D

I would like to at least go to the show....but I have a feeling Nate (drywater) wouldent like me leaving him while hes suck with his leg stuck in the air after his knee surgery...And I dont really have extra $$ right now....

Rain Forest Cafe is overated and the food isnt all that great.....also, very expensive!!

Outback, Rainforest Cafe; Chad just can't seem to get the dinner choice right LOL....

We'll be there. I think we will have our 6 year old in tow. Trying to convince Todd (Tropical Ecos) to go also, he still hasn't made up his mind, but he's got frogs and tanks ready.

Ill be there. I dont know if im staying overnight but if so id be glad to join all the festivities. Ive always went with my wife and kids cause we do a couple of Disney days but this year im going alone. Ive never been the auction or anything other than the main show. I gotta see who the speakers are going to be also.

Well Me the Girlfriend and my good buddy and his Girlfriend will be up for any type of fun activities afterwards. We are going to be spending the night at the red lion. Who else is staying there? anyone? Rainforest cafe is fun, food seemed OK last time i was there which was a few weekends ago since we just went to dinseyland.

:Dhey chad count me in ill be there to hang with yall ill just take the kid bk to grandmas who lives down the street and come bk for for the otherstuff but make sure ya count me in

Outback, Rainforest Cafe; Chad just can't seem to get the dinner choice right LOL....

We'll be there. I think we will have our 6 year old in tow. Trying to convince Todd (Tropical Ecos) to go also, he still hasn't made up his mind, but he's got frogs and tanks ready.

Ha ha ha..... geez Chad. In Anaheim the only thing you can come up with is Rainforest Cafe?? I totally agree with Tyler.

Sadly, I won't be joining you this time. I know - the life of the party will not be there so you guys are on your own..... :rolleyes: Todd really needs to go. Do whatever you gotta do to light a fire under his butt because he would do well and have a good time to boot. Just tell him to watch out for those cops this time....:D

My girlfriend really enjoys the Rainforest Cafe as a touristy thing to do so that's what we're doing. Sorry if anyone doesn't like it, we certainly aren't going to make you join us. Last year we had a great, affordable time with no wait. Maybe you guys would enjoy Coco's or Denny's. :p

My girlfriend really enjoys the Rainforest Cafe as a touristy thing to do so that's what we're doing. Sorry if anyone doesn't like it, we certainly aren't going to make you join us. Last year we had a great, affordable time with no wait. Maybe you guys would enjoy Coco's or Denny's. :p

Dont go insulting us now Kent.......its NORMS or nothing!!!!:rolleyes:;)

Perhaps I did wake a bit grumpy this morning but hey, these are our plans and we are inviting you all to join us. I know we can't please everyone, but, seriously, there were how many negative comments about Rainforest before I posted? And that's not insulting? This happens every time we try to get a group together after a show. Darci likes it. Megan likes it. That's where "we" are going. If anyone wants to join us, you're invited.

Google search first hit: "DOWNTOWN DISNEY ANAHEIM RAINFOREST CAFE CONTACT INFORMATION: The Rainforest Cafe ... Entrees run in the $8--$16 price range, and often include a side-dish." Is that really too expensive?

Edit: I just looked up Norm's because I'd never heard of it and see it's the same as Denny's or Coco's. Sorry if I didn't get the sarcasm there.

Lol well since you guys are firm on going to rainforest cafe you will be seeing me and my gf there! I remember how it got tossed around for san diego and changed a couple times so i was going to see if we could find something else, but i think i may be mistake about the price. The place i am thinking of was entrees from 20-50, hopefully you are right and i am wrong about that, we'll all have fun either way!

Yikes, was I in a mood this morning. :rolleyes: We don't have Rainforest down here so my gf always wants to go there for dinner after Disney or NARBC. This time Chad and I hoped it would be easier to just say where we're going rather than trying to decide for the 6 days leading up to the show. Yes, the food may not be the best in the world (but I liked it) and I do expect it will be busy, but, it's fun and that's what we wanted. I also think the jungle theme goes quite well with the convention we're heading over from....plus it's closeby. I hope everyone can come out and indulge us in our little tradition. We'll be going over after the auction; not sure if we'll go up to our rooms to change or not, first. So, I would guess 8-8:30ish for dinner? The auction is so entertaining, I highly recommend hanging out for that and then we could all go over to eat and drink at the same time. You can actually get some good deals at it and walk away sore from laughing. Warning: lots of adult humor.

Back
Top Bottom