NARBC Anaheim THIS weekend!

Unfortunately not I have to work :mad::(

sucks dude!

I must say... they get ya on the show cost..... lol your ticket is for two days..... so its 15... or 13 with the discount.... so... they make a bit more... but.... you feel like ya need to come back another day.. lol

Yeah. I took my girlfriend too. So 10$ for parking plus two tickets @ 15 each (forgot about coupon entirely even thought I looked @ it 4 times in august).
40 bucks. Picked up some calcium w/o D3 for 4 something and 100 superworms. So yeah 50 bucks with not much to show for it :eek:. Almost bought another DIY cage too. Looking at fully grown chameleons was cool since I have never seen one in person( :( still a noob), wish I would have noticed that Mellers though where was he?

I guess the two sets of little trial size calcium w/ and w/o d3 are worth a couple bucks.:cool:

where were you? i was at Chad's booth for a while :) were you the that really tall guy? :eek:
Howdy,

I might have been the "really tall guy" :eek:. Over 6'4", black baseball cap, short gray beard, glasses and over 50 :). I was talking with a bunch of the forum/SBCK members at Tiki Tiki along with a few waves at the webcam.

I'll be there again today, running around, booth-to-booth, working on various "projects".

Seems I missed out meeting a bunch of people. I was so tired from waking up early to drive there. 4 hrs up and 4 hrs back. I left the show at 1 pm. I even forgot to buy some of the stuff I wanted. There was a little cham keychain the Kammers had I forgot to buy. Also a few books I was looking at. I need to plan better next year. I had a rough time getting back to my car carrying the freebee back which was full of the books I did buy, my Canon, a big snake bag with 2 big NA wood turtles, 2 boxes of 1000 crickets a box with a female hermanns tort, 2 big deli plastics with pancake tortoises and another bag of a SA wood turle I picked up for a friend. To top it off as I was tryin to walk out a vendor gave me a huge cactus pad once he saw the torts I was carrying. BTW i was the mexican guy wearing a Patron shirt.

Did any one see me and my gf on the video feed, i totally forgot they post it up some where for people to see. I was the one with the Flapjack shirt late in the day maybe 4ish.

You need to show up to have the real fun!

I went home with two melleri! One juvi and an adult who I am guessing is male... In the shower he drank like a freakin fish! I even scared him so bad on the way home with my driving that he crapped his pants! (or box... :eek:)

I took Pat's old cage and the cage I used for Jackon outside, hooked up some old herpmist nozzles and ran a line from my main misting system out to the patio. No direct sunlight but as the sun sets it'll light up the patio and give some direct real sunlight. It's pretty warm out so I think the mist is keeping them at the right temp.

Picture003.jpg

Kevin, why did I know that you would be coming home with something?? :D You just couldn't resist that temptation, could you? Pics, please....

(ppssstt. Guess who I think I saw mating yesterday?? Starts with a "new" and ends with a "bie"..... :D)

lol i was there yesterday, and i got an awsome male ambilobe from the kammers,they had the live feed yesterday was hopin theyd have it today too

Kevin, why did I know that you would be coming home with something?? :D You just couldn't resist that temptation, could you? Pics, please....

(ppssstt. Guess who I think I saw mating yesterday?? Starts with a "new" and ends with a "bie"..... :D)

LOL I was not planning to spend any money... but.... these were the only melleri at the show... and the price wasn't bad at all.

I still have them outside misting... but it seems a bit warm out there.... my issue is that i can't rbing them in and mist them for very long inside... although.... hmm maybe ill bring them into the bathtub... yeah....... why didn't i think of that until now LOL. :rolleyes:

OK... moved them to the shower...

IMG_0598.jpg

Last edited:
as chad said, about the guy not having the mellers on display, was this the same guy chad picked up that big gal from?

or was it another vendor i didn't see?>

Nothing is more fun than brushing your teeth in the bathtub! :)

Yea, it was the same guy that he got his from, since I came in for the swoop on the other meller I gotta hook Kev up with somethin.

Back
Top Bottom