NARBC Anaheim THIS weekend!

As i am quiet in experienced with cali, i may be looking for a ride if thats the case, i might drop my friend off in riverside and hit up the town with you guys.

i wish we could get our plans straight between me and him.

Everyday i am really looking forward to the show more and more, i really need some variety in feeders/supplies. SO this should be very helpful.

Lol leaving your cash with chad could be a bad idea :p I can only think of what things they may "think you need"

Have fun guys, one of these days I'm going to go check out one of these "Reptile/Amphibian Shows" that you yanks talk about ;)

Naw, I'm just hungry after standing at the show from 8AM till 5 or 6PM, whenever it ends. To go to an auction where stuff often sells for more than the retail price listening to the auctioneer make jokes about any good looking, big busted blonde in the room and every 5th word being the F word doesn't appeal to me much anymore. I'll be having a good old time with a fun group of people and 2-3 pounds of ribs at the Claim Jumper LOL.

I hear outback steakhouse has great ribs

Naw, I'm just hungry after standing at the show from 8AM till 5 or 6PM, whenever it ends. To go to an auction where stuff often sells for more than the retail price listening to the auctioneer make jokes about any good looking, big busted blonde in the room and every 5th word being the F word doesn't appeal to me much anymore. I'll be having a good old time with a fun group of people and 2-3 pounds of ribs at the Claim Jumper LOL.

Wow.... that doesn't seem all that fun... lol claim jumper... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D:cool:

Hey all,

It was terrific to meet everyone at the show, it was great seeing everything that the show had to offer, in comparison to arizona it was so much bigger and so much more variety.

it was fun being at the auction for the little time i did have, raffle auction >.> kinda same thing *not really*

joe,chad,ryan,kent, darci, josh, lance, tyler, *ryans wife i am sorry i don't know your name*and kevin , Everyone it was terrific meeting you and having some brief conversation , sorry if i missed some of the people that i got to speak with.

Amazing show, really glad to be here, got to see lots of things that don't seem to make it to AZ

Hey all,

It was terrific to meet everyone at the show, it was great seeing everything that the show had to offer, in comparison to arizona it was so much bigger and so much more variety.

it was fun being at the auction for the little time i did have, raffle auction >.> kinda same thing *not really*

joe,chad,ryan,kent, darci, josh, lance, tyler, *ryans wife i am sorry i don't know your name*and kevin , Everyone it was terrific meeting you and having some brief conversation , sorry if i missed some of the people that i got to speak with.

Amazing show, really glad to be here, got to see lots of things that don't seem to make it to AZ

where were you? i was at Chad's booth for a while :) were you the that really tall guy? :eek:

i wouldn't say i was the tall guy, i was talking to kent for a while, then to ryan then back to kent.

i tried my best to stay off camera.

i was wearing a maroon ASU hat, black polo and light blue jeans.

i wouldn't say i was the tall guy, i was talking to kent for a while, then to ryan then back to kent.

i tried my best to stay off camera.

i was wearing a maroon ASU hat, black polo and light blue jeans.

ok never mind :) there was this really tall guy that was talking to Ryan.....people that are taller then me scare me :eek:

I was there, I didnt really know who to say hi to other than the Kammers. It was really crowded and every time I saw a stroller I laughed. I was the tallest person I saw there too.:D

Back
Top Bottom