NARBC Anaheim THIS weekend!

Woo, that thing is a beast. I was hoping to see a mellers at the show but I think I left before they brought them out on Saturday. I left right around 330 or so. Also, it was nice meeting you Kent, and a big thanks to Tiki Tiki, I picked up a male veiled from you guys and he's doing fantastic!

:confused: That thing felt like more than 300g to me! How long is it?

Well it has a grip like a 1200g chameleon, I have the cut up arms to prove it! lol... It had more weight on it at the show, I look at its cage a while back and saw a poo about the size of our yorkie dogs :eek:, that had to be at least 10g HAHA. It is already eating and drinking like a fish, that weight will go up in no time im sure!

Wow, chad i got to see him from a distance, but he really is huge. talk about a beast of a cham.

Swooper

Nothing is more fun than brushing your teeth in the bathtub! :)

Dude I love brushing my teeth in the shower! you can get the toothpaste foam all over and not worry about getting on the floor or counter.... it just washes down the drain.

Yea, it was the same guy that he got his from, since I came in for the swoop on the other meller I gotta hook Kev up with somethin.

Yeah you do, Mr.! LOL.

The guys I got look pretty beat up.... but they eat well. I came home and the big guy had eaten all the crickets I gave him and the little guy ate almost all but a couple. He even ate in front of me. While I was adding some longer perches to the cage, he snatched up a wondering cricket.

The big guy pooped his pants on the way home and I took the sample over to Dave's house. We found basic parasites, nothing some panacur won't take care of, as of now... we'll check again. I forget what we found exactly because I was turning around watching some extreme ride's show that was on the TV.... 8 story, straight drop water slide and bikini's don't work well together ;):p:D... oh back to fecal exams.... we found pin and or hook worm eggs? I am pretty sure it is pin worm.... I will make a post in a bit and post the vids and pictures we took of the eggs through the microscope. :D

While I was adding some longer perches to the cage, he snatched up a wondering cricket.

Just what was that cricket wondering? Is that giant Mellers going to eat me or is the guy with the stick going to get me first? LOL

I think I am going to have to call you the king of the Meller's. How many do you have now? 6?

Just what was that cricket wondering?

Thanks MOM!

LOL:D

Is that giant Mellers going to eat me or is the guy with the stick going to get me first? LOL

It was the little guy who was going to eat the cricket who was wondering these thoughts while wandering.

I think I am going to have to call you the king of the Meller's. How many do you have now? 6?

I don't think I am the king..... but I do have 6 now... :eek:

I need to come up with two names now... hmmmmm :cool:

Back
Top Bottom