My wip terrarium rack

Niels Pedersen

Established Member
Hey folks

I just wanted to share a few pictures with you guys. This is how my rack system looks like (wip). Still need paint it, fix the light, plants and branches.

This will be the setup for K. tenuis, K. boehmei, K. oxyrhina and Rh spinosus.
The large ones will be housing small groups and the small ones are for gravid females and extra males.

8.jpg

10.jpg

tenuis5.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Now that is what I need to do in my house. Very nice!
How did you do the drainage on the enclosure? Did you drill holes or took of the bottom glass?

Im quite impressed with your setup.
Im even more impressed with this creature!

Rhampholeon-spinosus4.jpg

I have never seen one of these guys!
Amazing!
Thanks for the great post!

I still need to fix some things on the setup, the ones ontop, also need fans and light and some of the terrariums need more plants and branches.
The plants grow pretty fast, so I think it will look cool in....hmm 6months ;)

I still need to fix some things on the setup, the ones ontop, also need fans and light and some of the terrariums need more plants and branches.
The plants grow pretty fast, so I think it will look cool in....hmm 6months ;)

I look forward to seeing it nice and grown in.
It really seems you did a great job on the flora.
Looks like you cut a chunk of forest floor, and but it in a box, outstanding;)

Very nice set up. Thank you for taking the time to show us the link and explain how all of it was designed.

Is it a secret?:)

It is something similar to grout i believe. He told me but i could not translate what it was from the german company. Check his other thread "Some of my species"

Pm me if you can figure it out please. :) I just made four enclosure similar to these, but theyre only coated with grey drylok right now... its hideous lol

Back
Top Bottom