My web site is now live....

ChromaChameleons

My website is finally up and live. Not quite finished but it is getting there.

My banner , here on ChamForums was up about 5 days ago and any attempt to link to my website , resolved a construction site home page.

http://www.chromachameleons.com/

I have heard from several people , telling me that they still get the construction site home page when they click on my banner or attempt to enter the web address directly into their browser.

If you are experiencing this, please PM me.

The fix is to hit your refresh button once you have linked to my site. Apparently some browsers are throwing up a cached page instead of the live home page.

Very Nice

Good Job Harry.

Wow!:eek:
Very nice!;)
It's very simple, easy to navigate, and well thought out.
You have a lot more chameleons then I thought.
I think I saw 12 amiblobe breeders.:eek::cool:
You have some great Nosy Be's, but to bad your in Canada or I'd pick one up.

Best of luck now that you went public!

FYI, the banner worked for me.

Oooooooh Caaaaaanaaaadaaaaa!

Beautiful job Harry, the link works perfectly and the interface is smooth as silk. I'm positive it'll be a great success. You should be proud.
It was great to talk to you today at the reptile EXPO in Mississauga. Our brand new little male Meru (Aloysius Pendergast) is glowing green and all tucked down in his new digs. I'll post some picks of him tomorrow when I get a chance. Now that Skeeta has a future boyfriend (I won't let her rob the cradle for a while yet), we will certainly start thinking about one of your FINE Panthers!)

Why fight the addiction?:rolleyes:

All the best,
David, Natalie and Luke

Thanks so much for the feedback. I also wanted to mention that the web design was done by Daniel at Canadian Silkworms. He's one tremendously talented fella. Thanks Dan.

And a special thanks to Brad for his early feedback and encouragement.

some pics from the expo of harrys chams

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom