my translucent veiled

My trans veiled was a product of both male and female being normal colors of a veiled with no translucent in either parent. The parents are my chams tinkerbell and Terrance who are both sunburst pattern veiled with NO translucent at all. also the baby veiled trans only had the translucent parts on his feet and lips so I dont see how this could majorly inpact his communication as the rest of his body changes color as any other veiled cham does. the trans didnt even leave his feet. there were normal greens on his arms. but this turned into a great topic for debate. again IMO.
thanks to all who replied:D

this is a very interesting thread/subject, iv read most of the posts to try to understand about translucent veiled chams because i am not familiar with this kind of chams at all what so ever, i have some questions i hope someone can help me to understand more about these chams.i dont think anyone asked or answered the questions i have in mind or atleast i didnt see anyone ask or answer them, if someone did and they were answer im sorry i didnt see:eek: its just that this thread is Soo long!!
so i saw someone say some babies may come out translucent if the mommy and daddy are related? so if our female and male Jacksons chameleon are brother and sister and we bred them whats the possibility that some of the babies will be translucent ? or only veiled chams can come out translucent? what are some methods that breeders do to get translucent chams??

Back
Top Bottom