My silly boy Beman

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Beman is now 5 years old. He seems to go through cycles of wanting attention and not wanting anything at all to do with me. Welp the last few days he is in an I want attention cycle. After coming to the door today and pawing at it for me to notice him. I got him out for about 20 minutes until he started trying to target my hair. But this is my silly boy.

Smile for the camera!

IMG_8220.jpeg

Gonna Get Ya!

IMG_8222.jpeg

Its all fun and games till they start targeting glasses, then its a sport.

Though a mouthful of hair might be interesting to resolve...

When the tegu gets a mouthful of sheet, it doesnt let go of the sheet, its committed.
You know its kinda funny because he could care less if I blow dry my hair straight but if I do it curly he is infatuated with trying to get it.

Beman is now 5 years old. He seems to go through cycles of wanting attention and not wanting anything at all to do with me. Welp the last few days he is in an I want attention cycle. After coming to the door today and pawing at it for me to notice him. I got him out for about 20 minutes until he started trying to target my hair. But this is my silly boy.

Smile for the camera!

View attachment 341547

Gonna Get Ya!

View attachment 341548
He's beautiful! :love: I like his yellow/orange chin spikes! haha

Smile for the camera!

View attachment 341547

Gonna Get Ya!

View attachment 341548
He’s beautiful 🤩

He's beautiful! :love: I like his yellow/orange chin spikes! haha
Thank you! Me too. He has really decent sized dorsal spikes as well but they aren't orange.
Such a handsome fella. Your such a good cham mom 💓
Awww thanks hun.
What a darling face!!
I know right, not sure why my non reptile friends don't see it lol
That’s a big boy!
He is actually only 15 inches total length. I just have small hands so he looks bigger.
He has some beautiful tubercles on his face and casque. I’ll bet those bony protuberances are fluorescent under black light!

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-19070-7
hmmm I wonder. Never thought to try a black light on him to see.
He’s beautiful 🤩
❤️ Thank you.
I love Beman! Such a handsome little man!
Thank you!

Non-reptile friends...pppsshh...they just don't get it....

I'd love to try a black light on my chameleons just to try it out but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I have so many projects and ideas....we will see what actually happens.

Non-reptile friends...pppsshh...they just don't get it....

I'd love to try a black light on my chameleons just to try it out but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I have so many projects and ideas....we will see what actually happens.
Yeah let me know what happens. I know I won't spend the money on the black light to try it lol. Daughter in college and all.
He is a stunner! I love that smile 😃
Thank you hun! 💕

Back
Top Bottom