My silly boy Beman

Beman is now 5 years old. He seems to go through cycles of wanting attention and not wanting anything at all to do with me. Welp the last few days he is in an I want attention cycle. After coming to the door today and pawing at it for me to notice him. I got him out for about 20 minutes until he started trying to target my hair. But this is my silly boy.

Smile for the camera!

View attachment 341547

Gonna Get Ya!

View attachment 341548
He is sooo pretty!!!😍

Be sure to share pics!
Nothing. 😞 Just all the plants showed as orange, which was bizarre looking. My bulb is really old and maybe black light bulbs lose their special power over time. With a true black light, white should glow blue (if I remember right) and the white in the room did nothing.🤷‍♀️ I tried. Guess it’s time to toss the ancient bulb now.

Nothing. 😞 Just all the plants showed as orange, which was bizarre looking. My bulb is really old and maybe black light bulbs lose their special power over time. With a true black light, white should glow blue (if I remember right) and the white in the room did nothing.🤷‍♀️ I tried. Guess it’s time to toss the ancient bulb now.
Darn. Thanks for trying!

Back
Top Bottom