My Parson's chameleon

ChrisZ

Hi guys,

Posting this message because some people asked me to show my animals after i introduced myself.

My Parsons's chameleon:

His cage

Some more recent pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img1995a.jpg

img1997gv.jpg

He is growing very well, almost 100grams at the moment

How old is he? I like to compare age to size as I have my first parsonii and like to no it's doing well, mine is around 8 months old and weights around 55 grams

I cant tell you exactly because I have been "scammed" when I bought him but i assume he is arround 8months

Wow, one of the most beautiful and intriguing animals on the planet earth! Great pictures, keep 'em coming :D

Welcome to the forums

He looks good. Lots of water as I'm sure you know. I staredt off using a heat lamp with mine but I don't anymore. Lowest temps mine see is maybe mid 40's but usually high 50's and above. Good luck with him.

He looks amazing! Parsons are just so special.......like the Rolls Royce of Chameleons :D
Congratulations on getting scammed! :cool:

They told me that he was born in captivity but after I went to my vet to do a check-up for parasites we discovered some parasites that are not found in terrariums or what so ever. After this I contacted the store that sold me and I got a fair refund

i'm glad you got a fair refund. i've noticed a lot of new parsons lately. congrats on your new companion.

You hear of this problem alot with smuggling parsons chams out of maddi, makes you wonder how they get away with it

Back
Top Bottom