my panther

BLACKSTAR

has grown alot! the color keeps getting more intense! i think its a male, although i see no buldge yet!

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 181
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 193
i was hoping for a male! the guy at LLL said he was very colorful for his age, and if i didnt buy him, he was gonna, so i knew i had to grab him!

he's been awesome! he turns brown alot, but is usually grey or blue. still waiting for his bulge, but i think hes a bit to young, barley 3 months.

thats alot of color for 3 months....i thought he was 4 months.....u should b proud....is it a nosey be...or some very blue ambanja???:cool:....

yah, they said its very uncommon for color at that age, hes been blue since about a month and a half, he is a very blue ambanja. so im told. but yah, im hoping he has some intense color when hes older, he also gets alot of red in his neck.

yah, they said its very uncommon for color at that age, hes been blue since about a month and a half, he is a very blue ambanja. so im told. but yah, im hoping he has some intense color when hes older, he also gets alot of red in his neck.

wow..if i didnt know any better he would of passed as a nosey....lucky you....plan on breedind in the far future:cool:

maybe, i have alot of chameleons, and have really wanted a male panther for a long time, breeding isn't much in my interest anymore.

Back
Top Bottom