My New Male Ambanja sired by Willie Pete

Realkoi

Just wanted to see what you guys thought of my newest addition. He D.O.H was 10-2013 sired by Willie Pete from the Chameleon Company. Jim was a great help highly recommended. Hope you guys like and thanks for the advice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 265
I have seen Willy Pete on their website and he is awesome! Your little one looks great and if he can turn out to be anything like his father you will have a real beauty on your hands! Congrats on your new addition!

Yes he dose not like me to much at all here are some more pics

Attachments

• Ambanja.jpg
    Ambanja.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Ambanja 1.jpg
    Ambanja 1.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Ambanja 2.jpg
    Ambanja 2.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Ambanja 3.jpg
    Ambanja 3.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Ambanja 4.jpg
    Ambanja 4.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 159
I love Sambava also, I wish there was more people breeding them though as they seem to be harder and harder to find.

I love Sambava also, I wish there was more people breeding them though as they seem to be harder and harder to find.

Kammers(Kammerflage Kreations) breed them on a regular basis. I had a beauty from them that passed away awhile ago.

No he's not at all, he has gotten more friendly over the last two days as I do get hissed at all the time now lol

Kammers(Kammerflage Kreations) breed them on a regular basis. I had a beauty from them that passed away awhile ago.

Yeah I know and it's a shame! Just about every Sambava I have seen has Kammers in it somewhere. There needs to be more, as they are awesome chameleons. :(

Back
Top Bottom