Hello all, I've always lurked on this forum before and was able to get back into the hobby of cham keeping. I recently got this boy from Kammerflage about a month ago and he is almost at 4 months now. He still seems pretty scared of me and always freaks out whenever I hand mist him and clean his home, but hopefully that will go away soon. Any advice or info I'm all ears.
- Your Chameleon - Ambilobe Panther
- Handling - Never
- Feeding - About 10-12 dusted small crickets per day, 5-6 superstorms per week.
- Supplements - Repashy calcium plus about once per week and repcal 0% D3 every feeding
- Watering - Constant dripper, and hand misting twice per day 5 minutes. Have seen him regularly drink water off the leaves.
- Fecal Description -white
- History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.
- Cage Type - 18' 18' 36' Screen enclosure
- Lighting - Arcadia 6% UVB, T5 HO hood, incandescent 50w heat bulb, lights on at 0800-2000 with timer.
- Temperature - Basking spot at 85 degrees, lowest branch in enclosure at 72, measured with a temp gun. Night time temps about 68.
- Humidity - 50-60, using a reptifogger to help.
- Plants - Pothos, zamioculcas, and fake leaves.
- Placement - Corner of house, by window, no vents or fans.
- Location - San Diego, Ca