My new 14K/OhMy girl from Suzi!! FedEx adventure!!

Congrats on your new additions. Glad all turned out well. Looks like you've got a Jewel there.

I have 2 sisters from that clutch. one was over 50gr and receptive.got to love that cali-sunshine :D

Yes. I wish i had better weather year around in the North East. But seems Suzi is doing all the correct things. Now i have to get a scale and monitor her weight and basking.

She is doing GREAT!! I could not be happier, and so will you!!

Suzi has a multi-colored thumb when it comes to Chams!

I'm excited to get mine! When I saw her have them up for sale I remembered watching your thread when you got yours, boy was I jealous I didn't have one haha

aint gonna lie im hating i just told my wife lol but ima lisiten to u tho cause he almost ate out the cup today so we will see and she is so pretty

aint gonna lie im hating i just told my wife lol but ima lisiten to u tho cause he almost ate out the cup today so we will see and she is so pretty
yea man, hang in there. He'll be just fine and will be cup feeding and hand feeding soon enough. Just gotta stick with it.
Suzi has done awesome with her babies..Definitely have a beauty right thar!
yes she has. Thanks , this little girl is awesome. Took her out for some sun today she loved it.
Good! I prefer dubias over cricket and hand feeding is easier than anything else for me! Let's hope I'm as lucky as you ;)

No luck needed. I can almost guarantee your female will take Dubias and will be super friendly.

Some new flicks after her weigh-in yesterday!

She is 62 grams now!
strawberry2.jpg

strawberry1.jpg

strawberry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom