My new 14K/OhMy girl from Suzi!! FedEx adventure!!

JonRich

Well after being held up in Indiana, she finally made it to me in NYC!!

Big thanks to Suzi for a GREAT looking and VERY healthy girl!!Very friendly too!:D
Video of the unboxing (i had already opened her up at the FedEx office to make sure she was fine. Which she was , just a lil cold!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqCUPKbD3ds
The Gang!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfyDehzsrWM

Pix!!
fedexgirl4.jpg

fedexgirl2.jpg

fedexgirl1.jpg

fedexgirl5.jpg

fedexgirl.jpg

Last edited:
Wow she's beautiful! I LOVE the females, they are so darn pretty. I love it when they're in the mood to be solid peach.

Wow she's beautiful! I LOVE the females, they are so darn pretty. I love it when they're in the mood to be solid peach.

Yep!!;)

She is a lott larger than i expected. Might have to upgrade her cage sooner then i thought and get her a egg laying bin.

I can't stress enough how healthy her looks!

lol first pic says 5 months

i vote her name as Mavokely which means pink in malagasy, or kelly for short :)

Wow! I love the unboxing video! What a pretty girly cham! I always feel sorry for them being shipped though, first tied in a bag and then put into a box. They must wonder what on earth is going on!

I was so glad to see she arrived. I knew she had strong health on her side to help her through the FedEx delay! Your whole family is going to fall in love with the social butterfly! :)

Her brother is crawling up the fireplace poker as I type... Always in to something...:D

Soooo happy she made it :D and to a GREAT home! I have no doubt the special care she will receive from you Jon :)

Wow! I love the unboxing video! What a pretty girly cham! I always feel sorry for them being shipped though, first tied in a bag and then put into a box. They must wonder what on earth is going on!
Yea. But her was just fine. Just not as active due to the cool temps. But once she was out under a basking lamp for 10 minutes, she was all over the place. I sorta rather the snakebag, i feel like they have a lil more protection if the box was to ever get tossed hard.
I was so glad to see she arrived. I knew she had strong health on her side to help her through the FedEx delay! Your whole family is going to fall in love with the social butterfly! :)

Her brother is crawling up the fireplace poker as I type... Always in to something...:D
B4 i left for work i left STRICT instructions to NOT handle her and to let her relax and settle in. I lurked my wife's instagram and this is what i see.:rolleyes:. lmaoo. she said she was misting and the "little" girl jumped on her hand and she couldn't help taking her out. :cool:
fedexgirl6.png

Soooo happy she made it :D and to a GREAT home! I have no doubt the special care she will receive from you Jon :)
Thanks for a great Cham.:D

B4 i left for work i left STRICT instructions to NOT handle her and to let her relax and settle in. I lurked my wife's instagram and this is what i see.:rolleyes:. lmaoo. she said she was misting and the "little" girl jumped on her hand and she couldn't help taking her out. :cool:
fedexgirl6.png

Thanks for a great Cham.:D[/QUOTE]

Lol she was playing on me like a jungle gym the day of shipping, it was hard for me to spoil her fun and send her off :p glad she is right at home jumpin' around again lol :p.

I am SO happy she made it and looks NO worse for the ware! You are going to LOVE her! Suzi's babies are just so great and social lol. I was cleaning all the bottoms of my cages before I went out of town yesterday and Annapurna (the sister of yours) climbed down to the bottom and came out the cleaning door while I was working....just always wanting to see what you are up to.

Like you I always use baby cages for my new baby chams, all except for my suzi baby which went directly into her adult 18x18x36 :D giants I tell you....giants!!

Don't worry if she isn't too into eating....my girl was an eating machine until she went receptive now she is WAY more interested in finding a mate then those silly bugs floating around her cage :rolleyes:

I am SO happy she made it and looks NO worse for the ware! You are going to LOVE her! Suzi's babies are just so great and social lol. I was cleaning all the bottoms of my cages before I went out of town yesterday and Annapurna (the sister of yours) climbed down to the bottom and came out the cleaning door while I was working....just always wanting to see what you are up to.

Like you I always use baby cages for my new baby chams, all except for my suzi baby which went directly into her adult 18x18x36 :D giants I tell you....giants!!

Don't worry if she isn't too into eating....my girl was an eating machine until she went receptive now she is WAY more interested in finding a mate then those silly bugs floating around her cage :rolleyes:

I have no idea what Suzi fed her b4 shipping. But if i did'nt know better i'd guess her was gravid. PLUMP!! So i'm not too worried about trying to get a meal in her just yet. My wife said she has been drinking , so im happy!

I'm soooo glad i don't know what it's like to get an unhealthy Cham. EVERYYY Cham i got ate and drank STRAIGHT out the box. :D

Suzi , you should price your Chams like this...
Price of Cham.. $???
Sales Tax .. $???
Friendly.. $???
Health.. $???

Total: PRICELE$$
lol

Glad she made it safely. She's GORGEOUS!!! Nitro her brother is in my lap as I'm typing this. He's been crawling all over me for a half hour. If I leave him somewhere he chases after me and stretches his arms out. Suzi's chams take "Pet Chameleons" to a whole new level. Add the fact that they're all HUGE, you can't go wrong. You're gonna LOVE having her.

I have no idea what Suzi fed her b4 shipping. But if i did'nt know better i'd guess her was gravid. PLUMP!! So i'm not too worried about trying to get a meal in her just yet. My wife said she has been drinking , so im happy!

I'm soooo glad i don't know what it's like to get an unhealthy Cham. EVERYYY Cham i got ate and drank STRAIGHT out the box. :D

Suzi , you should price your Chams like this...
Price of Cham.. $???
Sales Tax .. $???
Friendly.. $???
Health.. $???

Total: PRICELE$$
lol

I could't agree more! :)
I hope your realize your wife is being honest... that is what Suzi's chams do. They wait for you to open the door and make a line dive to get on you! I'm telling you... she will be your wife and girls favorite as the personality is just unreal!

Great stuff Jon, nice to see that a short delay didn't seem to upset her at all. She really does look gorgeous, congrats man :D
You'll have to change your sig now Chance has a girlfriend :)

Back
Top Bottom